Advanced Certificates and Open-enrolment Programs
Recent digital developments such as analytics, big data, hyper-connectivity, mobility, and social media are putting pressure on companies to rethink their customer relationships, internal processes, and value propositions. New technologies are widely adopted and impact our social, political, educational, legal, and moral standards. Customers, employees, suppliers and partners now expect businesses to be aligned with these changing standards.
Level: Certified Program
Duration: 2 weeks
Location: HEC Paris Center
- Highly interactive approach
- Team project work
- Cutting-edge academic content
Locations: Paris, France (May) / Silicon Valley, USA (October)
Academic partners: HEC Paris, France /Prime & Hyper Island - to be confirmed
Credits gained upon successful completion of this 2-module Advanced Certificate may be used towards the HEC Paris Executive MBA. The EMBA Major Leading Digital Transformation can be taken as a specialization within the HEC Executive MBA. The EMBA requires only 7 or 8 weeks out of the office during a 17-month period. More information in the Admission section.
Costs include all teaching fees, academic material, accommodation in both locations.
On free evenings, dinners will be at the expense of the participants.
Travel expenses to and from all modules are not included.
Academic fees are not subject to VAT.
Program full, please see your program advisor to book a place on the next session.
This Advanced Certificate is aimed at executives seeking to develop new sustainable business models, manage change and extract value out of changing markets.
The goal of the program is to provide you with a broad overview of the challenges and opportunities of digital transformation in traditional businesses. The program presents a variety of frameworks that will help you analyze these challenges and opportunities in order to improve business strategies and integrate information, customer and partner interactivity into existing organizational capabilities.
The Advanced Certificate is structured around four pillars that represent the necessary vision to develop an overall strategy for digital transformation of traditional businesses.
- Envisioning context
- Envisioning customer experience
- Envisioning operational processes
- Envisioning business models
Kristine de Valck, HEC Paris Associate Professor of Marketing
2017 Program full, waiting list open
- Open enrolment subject to our selection process.
- The language of instruction is English. A professional level in English is required: TOEIC, TOEFL or IELTS (for applicants whose mother tongue is not English or candidates who do not hold a university degree from an English speaking institution).
- 18 credits gained upon successful completion of this two module Advanced Certificate may be used towards the HEC Paris Executive MBA.
- Holders of an Advanced Certificate will be able to deduct the full price of the Advanced Certificate if they are admitted to the HEC Paris EMBA.
- Each Advanced Certificate has two 1-week modules fixed for May and October respectively, to be delivered in two different locations, one of which is outside of France.
- Each module has a 5-day schedule, for a total of 10 days or 90 hours per Advanced Certificate.
Other programs in Advanced Certificates and Open-enrolment Programs
+33 (0)1 39 67 75 44
14,585 € (2016)