Advanced Certificates and Open-enrolment Programs
How to expand your business on a global scale
Ensure long-term, sustainable growth to expand your business on a global scale.
Duration: 4 days
Location: HEC Paris Le Château
- Interactive learning approach
- Case studies
- Individual action plan
Including lunches but excluding accommodation.
Dates of next session: Monday 29 May 2017
Duration: 4 days
29 May - 1 June 2017
The program is designed for executives, managers and global project managers involved in the international development of their companies.
The aim of the program is to help you:
- Develop a product and services strategy that is fully aligned with the international expansion ambitions of the company
- Reinforce the necessary skills to establish close working relationships with suppliers, distributors, retailers and institutions
- Communicate, influence and negotiate more effectively in international settings
- Leverage international expansion strategies to obtain tangible results.
The program will cover the following topics:
- The challenges faced by companies when expanding abroad
- Fundamentals of cultural intelligence
- Strategic assessment of the company and export diagnosis
You will also be able to find out how to:
- Use the Marketing Business Development plan as the roadmap for international expansion
- Bridge cultural differences, convince and influence in international settings
- Negotiate solutions in contexts where culture and organization have a significant impact
- Integrate digital business models into the Marketing Business Development plan
- Implement the international sales development of the company