Advanced Certificates and Open-enrolment Programs
To successfully launch a new venture, or take over an existing one, it is vital to not only master key management fundamentals such as Marketing, Strategy, HR and Finance, but to also acquire some very specific knowledge and skills.
Level: Certified Program
Duration: 2 weeks
Location: HEC Paris Center
- Interactive and diversified learning approach
- Analysis and discussion of case studies
- Team project work
- Cutting-edge academic content
Locations: San Francisco, USA (May) and Paris, France (October)
Credits gained upon successful completion of this 2-module Advanced Certificate may be used towards the HEC Paris Executive MBA. The EMBA Major Entrepreneurship - Project Accelerator can be taken as a specialization within the HEC Executive MBA. The EMBA requires only 7 or 8 weeks out of the office during a 17-month period. More information in the Admission section.
Costs include all teaching fees, academic material, accommodation in both locations.
On free evenings, dinners will be at the expense of the participants.
Travel expenses to and from all modules are not included.
Academic fees are not subject to VAT.
This Advanced Certificate in Entrepreneurship - Project Accelerator is open to all HEC Paris Executive MBA participants and to external applicants who are seriously thinking about committing themselves to new business ventures as either entrepreneurs, investors or consultants.
This program will enable you to:
- Assess the robustness of projects and the potential of a new business venture
- Identify and seize opportunities to raise funds
- Design a winning business plan and move projects forward to the next stage
The Advanced Certificate is structured around two week-long intensive sessions, which will enable participants to develop a better understanding of the pre-requisites for launching new ventures or taking over existing ones, and the drivers of successful entrepreneurship.
Our teaching methods include discussion and analysis of real-life case studies, sharing of professional experiences, team project work, academic research and company visits.
This program will provide the necessary concepts and tools to successfully manage a wide range of start-ups such as digital, high-tech and service innovation.
Frederic Iselin, Affiliate professor
- Open enrolment subject to our selection process.
- The language of instruction is English. A professional level in English is required: TOEIC, TOEFL or IELTS (for applicants whose mother tongue is not English or candidates who do not hold a university degree from an English speaking institution).
- 18 credits gained upon successful completion of this two module Advanced Certificate may be used towards the HEC Paris Executive MBA.
- Holders of an Advanced Certificate will be able to deduct the full price of the Advanced Certificate if they are admitted to the HEC Paris EMBA.
- Each Advanced Certificate has two 1-week modules fixed for May and October respectively, to be delivered in two different locations, one of which is outside of France.
- Each module has a 5-day schedule, for a total of 10 days or 90 hours per Advanced Certificate.
Other programs in Advanced Certificates and Open-enrolment Programs
+33 (0)1 39 67 75 44
14,585 € (2016)