Advanced Certificates and Open-enrolment Programs
Drive innovation and enhance entrepreneurial leadership
Innovation and entrepreneurship are essential drivers of growth and the main sources of value and wealth creation. They therefore need to be managed very carefully within organizations.
Level: Certified Program
Duration: 2 weeks
Location: HEC Paris Campus Babson College
- Develop entrepreneurial leadership skills
- Foster a culture of innovation
- Interactive learning methods
Language: The program is taught in English.
Paris, France (May), Boston, USA (October)
European and American perspectives. Two intakes available.
Academic partner: Babson College
Credits gained upon successful completion of this 2-module Advanced Certificate may be used towards the HEC Paris Executive MBA. The EMBA Major in Entrepreneurship & Innovation can be taken as a specialization within the HEC Executive MBA. The EMBA requires only 7 or 8 weeks out of the office during a 17-month period. More information in the Admission section.
Costs include all teaching fees, academic material, accommodation in both locations.
On free evenings, dinners will be at the expense of the participants.
Travel expenses to and from all modules are not included.
Academic fees are not subject to VAT.
The Advanced Certificate in Entrepreneurship and Innovation is aimed at executives seeking to develop new businesses and discover best practice for stimulating innovation.
The Advanced Certificate will enable you to:
- Develop entrepreneurial energy and a culture of innovation in your company
- Learn how to collaborate effectively with other players and specialists both inside and outside of your organization, and gain their support
- Identify opportunities, build business plans and create value
The combination of case discussion and analysis, sharing experience, and team work, enable participants to develop a better understanding of the necessary conditions to develop and maintain new business. The program will also focus on the drivers for successful innovative offers, for both established firms and new ventures.
The program provides the necessary concepts and the tools to meet the needs of a wide range of sectors, such as manufacturing, service, telecom, media, and entertainment industries. It also explores the many different types of innovation - technological innovation, services, digital firms, business models, usage, and design.
Sihem Jouini, HEC Paris Associate Professor of Operations Management & Information Technology
Chief Alliances Officer, MEEZA Qatar Foundation
Senior Manager for Projects, Lusail Real Estate Development Company, Subsidiary of Qatari Diar Real Estate Investment Company
Client Director, HP Enterprise Services
Academic Director, HEC EMBA, Entrepreneurship & Innovation Major
Vice President at AGR Partners
Offering Manager, Atos
- Open enrolment subject to our selection process.
- The language of instruction is English. A professional level in English is required: TOEIC, TOEFL or IELTS (for applicants whose mother tongue is not English or candidates who do not hold a university degree from an English speaking institution).
- 18 credits gained upon successful completion of this two module Advanced Certificate may be used towards the HEC Paris Executive MBA.
- Holders of an Advanced Certificate will be able to deduct the full price of the Advanced Certificate if they are admitted to the HEC Paris EMBA.
- Each Advanced Certificate has two 1-week modules fixed for May and October respectively, to be delivered in two different locations, one of which is outside of France.
- Each module has a 5-day schedule, for a total of 10 days or 90 hours per Advanced Certificate.
Other programs in Advanced Certificates and Open-enrolment Programs
+33 (0)1 39 67 75 44
14,585 € (2016)